1. Real name: Ben
2. Date of birth: March 20, 1983
3. Date of death: August 31, 1945 (Due to an accident while caught in a time warp)
4. Gender: Yes please... D'oh! I mean male.
5. First Lucasarts game you played all the way through (without cheating): The Curse of Monkey Island
6. When you're playing a video game in which you can choose which character to play, do you usually choose the character that you consider the most attractive member of whichever gender you're attracted to? Yes
7. Which would you prefer, being devoured alive by wild jackals, or being forced to read all of Kevin J. Anderson's Star Wars novels over and over for the rest of eternity? I think I'd choose both, the reason being I might be able to distract the jackals by throwing the books at them.
8. Name a movie that you've really liked despite almost everyone else you know not liking it: An anime movie called Perfect Blue.
9. All of these lists always ask you to talk about your most embarassing moment; What was your least embarassing moment? Anytime I make an attractive lady laugh. (Intentionally)
10. Alright, now what was your most embarassing moment? My life is a constant, unending string of embarassments.
11. Hypothetical situation: You visit Mojo one morning and find out two things: One; that they're making a live-action movie based on the Secret of Monkey Island, and two; that it's being directed by Joel Schumacher. Who do you run to for comfort?
My new squeezable pillow.
12. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? And would you use it for good, or for awesome? I would pick the ability to manipulate time. I could make it run more slowly when I need a lot of time to do something, thus making me get it done more quickly, or make time speed up anytime I'm bored.
13. Do you think answering this question will bring you bad luck? Probably.
14. What do you think of question 13? I think it was well written and I think everyone on this board should give the person who wrote it some money.
15. If a book were to be written about your life in the year 2004, what past-tense verb do you think would appear the most often in it? Slept.
16. Have you met anyone who has worked on any Lucasarts game? If so, who? And do you wish to share any stories about the meeting? And if not, which (current or past) Lucasarts employee(s) would you most like to meet? I've never met any of them, but I would love to meet Tim Schafer and/or Ron Gilbert.
17. Which Homestarrunner character would you say you have the most in common with? I took that "Which Homestarrunner Character Are You" test and found out I was Strongbad. Although I did lie on some of my answers. But I figure Strongbad would probably lie for his answers to, so in a way, I'm even more Strongbad than someone who answered all the questions truthfully and found out they were Strongbad.
18. Who is the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about? It's Shaft. Can you dig it?
19. Are you tired of these questions yet? Yes.
20. How about now? No.
"So Brak, is that Polish? Or... no I suppose it wouldn't be."
--Mike Nelson- MST3K: the Movie