View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005, 11:45 AM   #1
guybroom
Troezen

after the game ends

This thread is a continuation of the 'godmode war' thread.

It ended by the programe beign shut down. This is where this thread starts.

The main players from the 'godmode war' should play, but anyone else can join in. You can be police searching for the programers who took over the game. You can be another player of the game, or just about anyone else.

before you start this thread, I suggest you read the first few and last few posts of godmode war so you understand what's going on.

The characters who died in the gondmode war thread are alive, and everyone is mortal and has no powers and everyone is human.

remeber the normal RPG rules - no char control, no spamming (read the thread with the rules in).

This is going all accross the world remember and don't think everyone is in one country.

You can have upto 2 chars at a time unless you had more chars in the other thread.

--------

Char #1:

Name: Age 20
Description: Troezen is about 5"2 and has short dark brown hair. He has got a red t-shirt on and navy-black jeans on.

------------
char #2

Name: Adam
Description: long, blond hair. He is wearing a black suit with a blue tie.

--------------

Troezen took off the headset and looked at himself, he wasn't cut, he wasn't dead. He was alive. How? He had no idea, but he was glad.

"I need to go back in." he thought and he tried to get in again - load up the system, but it did not work.

"What did I say to Tara?" he asked himself again. "I love you Tara" he repeted what he had said. "I hope, hope she understands."

He stood up and got a glass of water. He was shaking, what he had seen was real, it couldn't be. But it was - real.

He sipped the water and looked out of the window and turned on the television.

The news was on and the main story was the game. The time scale in the game was the same as real life. He had been there for two days. He realised if he was at home normally, people would be trying to get the system off him, but he was in his house that he was renting while in university in manchester (england) and his flat mates had gone home for christmas.

It was now christmas eve and he was feeling confused. He wondered what to do. He ran back to his computer and tried to find the names of the people he met in the system to find him, but he had not known their second names.

He found a site that was designed for people like him - if they had been in the game and wanted to find people you met you typed your name in and aanything else you wanted to put.

He type in:

troezen

I met several people in the system - tara, trent and several others. Please contact me back via this. I need to know I'm not the only one who has got out of the hell.

he then sat on his couch and watched the news to see if he had missed anything while he was away. He didn't know what to do.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,