View Single Post
Old 01-13-2005, 08:23 AM   #12
starmark2k
Someone's Worse Nightmare

LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
Re: Wishlist

Quote:
Originally posted by OverlordAngelus
Personally I'm glad to have the game set during the OT and drawing some elements from the prequels.

Anyway, this is a list of what I'd like to see in the game.

1. For the space combat part of the game, lots of ships (Lucasarts, don't forget the huge selection of ships from the X-Wing series and Rebellion!).
2. A third side that could be smugglers (again using ships from the X-Wing series. Smuggler forces would be weak but also cheap (either money or points wise, depending on how the game works).
3. A scenario editor (this is an absolute MUST!) for ground and space battles but try not to make it so you need a degree in computer programming to use *cough*homeworld*cough*
4. Multiplayer (again a must!)
5. Maybe a method of play similiar to Galactic Conquest in Battlefront, only with more systems and planets? (this could also be done for multiplayer).
6. ABSOLUTELY NO GUNGANS!
7. Hero units (these would be nice to have in the scenario editor). Customizable heroes would also be nice to have in the editor.

As you can see, I am looking forward to the space combat section of the game more than the ground combat. Anyway, please feel free to list your own desires for this game.
That is exactly what i would like. with both an instant action thing so you can go strait into fighting if you wanted.
starmark2k is offline   you may: quote & reply,