View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005, 05:08 PM   #16
Sithmaster_821
Ensemble Fanboy

Empire board, meet Windu. Windu, meet Empire board. Hopefully this one won't last 17 pages.

-Planets: Ummm, Windu, planets are big. They aren't one battle affairs. I imagine there being a series of battles needed to take some of the more populated and defended planets. Besides, how many truly important planets are in Star Wars. I can't thik of twenty, and I'm sure the average consumer can't either.

-Sorta with you on the whole two sides thing. I thought, post-StarCraft, that there would be no two-sided RTS's. But thats why they make x-packs! And, if the sides are different enough and deep enough, there's plenty of replay value.

-Ummm....no one cares about EU

-Can you...er....normal people handle multiple ground battles at once? How about if there was little/no economy? Good, then space/ground shouldn't be "confusion central".

-I know this has been said before, but it STARTS in pre-EP 4 times. Dear lord, ES f-ed up history in AoK because they have gunpowder in a game that starts in the dark ages.

-I sorta like the name. Its direct, and oddly similar to the ones we came up with at the SWGB forums.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."-Albert Einstein
Sithmaster_821 is offline   you may: