View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005, 07:20 PM   #39
JofaGuht

Yeah, I heard most of Europe, when it comes to the ratings board, cares less about sex and more about violence, which is vise-versa in the US.

But I do have a confession to make. Last year, I was watching the superbowl half-time show, and ever since Janet Jackson's boob was exposed, it just destroyed my mind. Ever since then, I've been compulsively murdering and raping people, and I can't stop. In fact, I believe I'm the one responsible for Yufster becoming pregnant, but due to all the GHB I gave her beforehand, it makes sense she completely forgot about it and blamed her teacher.

And now our lives our ruined, all due to the FCC's negligence.

There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? Yes, the danger must be growing 'cause the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing. AAAGGHHH!!!
JofaGuht is offline   you may: quote & reply,