View Single Post
Old 02-07-2005, 10:42 AM   #82
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"Dark Jedi?" Zan-Cool questioned. "Or perhaps a Sith apprentice, but what's the difference." He passed and got up to his feet. "So what I was feeling back at the academy wasn't just one of those bizarre feelings. We have to report this to Master Skywalker." Zan-Cool reached down his pocket and took out his commlink. He told Luke Skywalker everything that just happen and also the new news to him, which Rustic had just told him. Luke voice can be heard by Zan-Cool and Rustic, "I advise you all to be extra careful right now. I bet whoever is behind all this knows you are on their tail." Luke spoke directly at Rustic now, "No spliting up with the group this time. We don't want anything happening to anyone. You should really be careful next time, Rustic. Anyways, I'm going to tell everyone hear about the news. Notify me if anything comes up." "Alright Master Skywalker." Zan-Cool pocket the commlink. "Let's go and find Alyssa and Riebe."

Meanwhile, both Darth Chaos and Bok made their way to the Trade Federation factory on Coruscant. Once reaching the entrance, Darth Chaos notified Darth NeoVenom thru commlink about the whole situation. "So the Jedi want to interfere...I will be there shortly." Darth NeoVenom said to Darth Chaos.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul

Last edited by Darth NeoVenom; 05-18-2005 at 08:54 AM.
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,