View Single Post
Old 02-07-2005, 04:32 PM   #83
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Alyssa and Riebe made their way back to the rubble of the arena and from there could see Rustic and Zan-Cool. When they managed to meet up with the two men, Riebe spoke as if they had not been separated.

"That Sith apprentice will have reported back to his master," she said. "He knows by now that the Jedi are snooping and it won't please him."

"No Sith is pleased when Jedi learn of his existance," Alyssa agreed, thinking of history. Riebe nodded.

"We have yet to learn why the Sith are using the Trade Federation," she said slowly. With a deep sigh, she shook her head and her eyes went out of focus. "History may be again repeating itself... not exactly something I want to see again."

"Again?" Alyssa asked sharply. Riebe's eyes snapped into focus and she stared at Alyssa.

"Not something I want to see," she said quickly... too quickly. Alyssa nodded slowly, understanding they had come close to hearing a secret Riebe did not want them to uncover. She smiled and shrugged.

"With any hope, we can stop it this time," she said, drawing the attention away from Riebe. For reasons she did not understand, she felt compelled to shift the conversation. "It's not often you see a rancor on Coruscant. Wonder where it came from..."

"What does it matter?" Riebe wondered, relaxing once more. "We're not here to discuss a rancor. We need to figure out where the droids are being produced."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,