View Single Post
Old 02-08-2005, 04:37 AM   #11
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally posted by Emperor Devon
Something is wrongs... When I align myself to the Dark Side, and kill the other 2 people, I can't leave the tomb. I can get the items, but I can't leave or speak to the person I spared. I've tried being neutral and light side, but I can never speak to the person who lives, or leave the tomb.
spoiler:
Have you tried to unlock the door. I had problems trying to set up the event trigger to unlock the door so I made it unlockable. As of yet I have not made after the battle dialogues, I kept running into various roadblocks. So some of these features when resolved will be in a update release. But anyways try picking the lock if I recall the DC is 40 or so, I never had troubles with my Jedi Guardian with next to no security skill on my test runs.

To all those who have tried this has anybody had troubles with the trigger warping you to the Illusion of the Ebon Hawk after the Computer Terminal? Such as it giving a explosion effect and no warp?

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may: quote & reply,