View Single Post
Old 02-08-2005, 10:23 AM   #55
guybroom
Troezen

((Sorry i haven't been here for a few days))

Adam was in his car parked around the corner from the main control system HQ, where Troezen was going. Adam knew the plan and by now so did Troezen.

He laughed and then thought about the many ways he would toture Jack and the rest of the gang. But not Tara. He would marry Tara after jack was dead and out of their lives.

Suddenly he got the message from George.

"OK then get to the CIA HQ. Remember Trent. He'll be there and the rest of the group too I guess"

----------

Troezen had a silenced pistol in his hand and he hit one of the guards over the head with it and he took the uniform to get into the building.

He then went into the main room of the system and started to hack in the computer. Trying to restart it.

He would erradicate the bug the way the driver had said and help out Tara and Jack with the game. They would probably be busy with a group of programmers or something about now.

He started to hack.

((FYI - you don' t know Adam's plans because he was just day dreaming not really his main plan.
Also there is a chance that Trent can track the hacking to the building and see adam or something. But just a suggestion. You don't have to go with it.))

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,