View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 12:55 PM   #63
guybroom
Troezen

((I have to agree with both of you - it is godmode to take him into the cell but i doubt you could get close to the guy's neck to strangle him.))

Troezen was having a hard time hacking the system. There was fail safe after fail safe, there was no way he could get through for at least another few hours at the rate he was going.

He heard some voices coming from the next room and moving towards him. They were talking about a security breach and the dead guard he had killed before.

Troezen moved quickly out of the room and got onto his phone. He phoned Tara.

((godmoding - sorry) Tara answered.

"Tara, I can't talk for long. Where are you?" He said. He did not have time to hear if there was an answer because there was a gun to his back. He turned his head around to see someone with a desert eagle gun.

"Who are you?" Troezen asked.

"I'm the one with a gun to your back, i'm the one who asks questions." The man was in CIA uniform.

"I'm guessing that it's pointless asking why i have a gun to my back?"

"No, I'll tell you. You are Troezen, or Antonio Starr if you want real names, not hacker aliases."

"Yes that's me. Who's asking."

The man put the pistol firther into Troezen's spine. "What did i tell you about questions? I'm the one who asks them - not you."

"sure, what ever you say"

"You are under arrest for murder and for breaking and entering. Come with us."

The man handcuffed Troezen and a second CIA agent came out of the shadows and checked him for weapons and took away the pistol, he also took his phone which was the only other thing he had with him.

Troezen was taken out of the building and into a car. They drove off.

One of them got onto a phone and told HQ that they got Troezen.

Adam saw Troezen being put into the car and swore loudly. He got onto his phone to one of his programmers. "There's a change of plan..."

((Curt-man, as you're the CIA guy, you can decide if i'm being arrested or got back to the group or whatever. I dont mind either way))

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,