View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 05:51 PM   #3
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

((Alirght, well, here I go.))

Prologue For Glory or Gavor?

Gomnia was a strong man, but he always searched for something more. The night was cold, as Gomnia lay in his bed. He always thought there was something more out there, and he was right! Gommnia suddenly awoke from his sleep, the sound of Lightsabes agenst flesh were heard, the Jedi were here. He rose out of bed, his clothes by his bed side. He put on his black pants, and his dark upper body cloak. Over that, his dark black cape was put on, and he swung it around his body. His right arm could not be seen, and most of his back side was not either. He stuck on his black gloves, and pulled out his personal vibrosword, and put it in it's scabbath, which he attached to his belt, and put on. His custom built blaster rifle was strapped over his back, and he walked out the door. One of his men fell before him, and he could see a Jedi. From a shaft above him, the Jedi's young apprentice came out, Gomnia moved out of the way. "You're dark ways end now Gomnia." The Jedi Master said. "You corrupt Jedi, you are not takeing me down today." I took out my Vibrosword and it clashed with the Jedi's Light Saber. The Jedi pushed me back, and I got up. "Suit yourself Jedi." Gomnia closed a hidden door in teh hall and the Jedi was sepperated from Gomnia, his apprentice as well. Gomnia walked down the hallway as the Jedi cut through the door. Gomnia went through teh Garage door, got in his speeder, and zoomed off. All of his stuff that mattered to him were in the air speeder. Gomnia drove off towards his private space port. The Jedi were waiting, outside. Gomnia landed inside the bay, and got in his shuttle. His pilot was ready, and it left, towards Gomnias big capital ship outside of orbit. The Jedi were already assaulting the ship, but the yweren't doing much good. Once hsi shuttle was onboard, Gomnias ship entered hyperspace. He had barely escaped from the planet of Zel'Morkol. He was now headed for Correlia, but surpriseingly, the coordinates were wrong, and the entered unknown space. Gomnia had entered the bridge when they exited hyperspace. "What's going on here, I don't see Correlia!" He went to the pilot, put his hand over his neck, and choked him. Gomnia threw away the pilot, he was furious. He looked out the bridge windows and saw something shineing, he had a wierd gut instinct, that it was safe to go there. He entered teh ships docking bay, and went in his personal ship. He launched towards the shineing object, when he got there, he had found the first taste of Mana. An anceint thign of the Galaxies, lost millions and millions of years ago. He knew nothing of this, but knew it was power. He could tell the galaxy about it, and become rich and famous, or he could use it to take over the galaxy and still become rich and famous. For Glory, or Gavor, to be, or not to be((Sorry, I had to have that line in, I just did some of stupid old hamlet today, I couldn't ressist.)), Gomnia liked the latter.

A glimpse of chapter 1: "I have found a power, that could make us rulers of the galaxy!" "My followers, we are a new faction to thsi great war, a new species! We are the Gavor, and we will rid the galaxy of all Jedi and Sith, and rule the galaxy ourselves!"

Luke Katarn, Colonel of the Lemmonite army.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

X-box live gamertag: LukeKatarn
My RPing site: http://voltx.proboards36.com/index.cgi
My aim SN: LukeKatarn
My e-mail: LukeKatarn@yahoo.com
LukeKatarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,