It's been a long time coming...
DLGEditor now supports TSL dialog editing. There's been many new features added to DLGEditor that were not present in the 1.0.8 version. Some highlights include:
- Support for new TSL .dlg field editing
- KotOR/TSL dialog.tlk paths supported
- Undo feature supports 4 levels of undo
- Autodetection of .dlg file types (attempted at least)
- Toggle mode from KotOR to TSL
- Multiple language ID support and conversion capability
- Screen Resolution can be modified
- Go to Index # functionality
- Move Node Up/Down from context menu
- A new readme.txt
I am certain how all the new fields affect dialogs in-game. Hopefully you will be able to provide feedback that I can put into the readme.txt.