View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005, 08:50 PM   #135
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Well I guess different backgrounds make for different people," Jack said, glancing around the room. He sighed and thought of Tara. Thoughts of her brought a smile to his face and he started talking about her.

"Tara's got interesting school stories too," he said. "I've known her since Kindergarten. She had to be the wildest girl I'd ever known. A lot of the boys did a bunch of crazy stuff, which isn't all that unusual, but Tara beat them all. One winter in seventh grade, the snow was high enough for some of the guys to get on the roof of the school. It was deep enough in other places that they decided to jump off the roof and into the snow. Teachers freaked out."

"Tara was right up there with the rest of them," Jack continued. "She jumped at least five times. Just after she got up to go a sixth, the teachers came over to put an end to the fun. They told Tara to get down and she couldn't resist jumping one last time." He laughed softly. "She jumped wrong and broke her left leg. To make things worse, she also hit her head on the side of the building... lost her memory too. With a little help from the rest of us, she managed to get most of it back, but she still doesn't remember that day and there are other events she doesn't remember also."

"We ha

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,