View Single Post
Old 03-16-2005, 03:03 PM   #148
guybroom
Troezen

((WJ - i think that the first few posts i did said the news knew about the game and at one point the news said the game finished, so there would be news about the game finishing))

Adam slowly woke up. He saw Tara watching the news and talking to herself.

He got up and walked over to her.

"Morning." he said. "What's the ne- " then he saw the news on the screen. "Oh."

"Don't worry, they'll be dead soon enough, I'll phone my guys now - they'll sort them out."

He walked over to pick his mobile phone up which had fallen out of his pocket when he was sleeping.

He dialed a number he knew off by heart and waited for an answer.

"Hello" ... "Yeah it's me" ... "I've got a job for you" ... "yeah, kill them all" ... "yes, the whole group" ... "i dont care how as long as they end up dead, but leave no way to trace it to us - right?" ... "good"

He hung up.

"I'd give it about two hours at most." he said with a large smile. He then walked over to Tara and hugged her.

-----------

Troezen stayed sitting down.

"I'd rather not do anything right now. I actually feel absolutly worn out. I havnt slept since I got out of the game. Except the plane, where I only got about two hours. I guess you've got beds in here."

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,