View Single Post
Old 03-18-2005, 08:26 PM   #157
TK-425
Forumite

Or Chewbacca, R2-D2, and C-3PO, aside from that no one else died. Proves InsaneSith's point does it not?

Quote:
Originally posted by The Spartan
True enough. Right you are....... cause Luke sure wasn't a match for Stormtroopers........

TK......I *WILL* wait for the mod because I support it. And he only tried to shoot those arguments down and failed miserably. If you are going to make it a stormtrooper squad it isn't going to be "realistic" as YOU said you wanted it to be, but that does not bother me. As long as it is fun, go for it and is at least close to what it should be, it is cool. Besides, even if the normal troopers aren't the Empires very best (But instead clones of politicians and cousins who don't meet up to Mandalorian standards), Stormies are still, imo, better than any dirty rebel and far more skilled than their equivalents in every army save their early bretheren and Mandolorians!
I thank your support. It will be realistic to make it a Stormtrooper mod, TK's perspective (or mine, the Official litterature's, Stardestroyer.net's (wich is very hard to reguard as a failure) was not shot down. If you say anything different, its your opinion, but I know I'm right. And you are right about the rebels, that answer I give to the wishes of someone wanting a rebel commando mod But thanks for your support, without support there would be no mod's.

TK-425 is offline   you may: