View Single Post
Old 03-26-2005, 12:26 AM   #5
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
ROTS spoilers in RC

Quote:
Originally posted by Oidar
Indeed, the game doesn't give away anything from the movies.
Well there's only one way you can know that for sure, and that's if you've been following the ROTS spoilers. I'm only going by what I've heard, since I don't follow the spoilers. All along RC has been marketed as containing Episode III material as a selling point.

The back of the box clearly says "PRELUDE TO EPISODE III: Encounter new vehicles, locations, and enemies from the upcoming film."

So there is no doubt that RC contains ROTS spoilers. The question is, are there spoilers in the rest of the game, beyond that one (PC) Demo level?

As far as the demo is concerned, I guess luckily (or unluckily) for me, I don't know exactly what items for sure are in the movie (though I know from the trailer what a few of those are).

If more experts in ROTS Spoilerology (I just made that word up, like it?) have played through the SP game and agree, maybe I'll feel better. Thanks for the input.

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,