Thread: Music
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2005, 10:10 PM   #117
JofaGuht

Quote:
Originally posted by Fender
They worth Checking out? I think they are playing Wacken, should I bother seeing them? What kinda metal are they?
Their uber-early stuff (early 90s) was pretty much so-so death metal, but then they started using synthetic drums and by the album Passage, a very good album, in the mid-nineties they were like industrial black metal. Then they did Eternal, which I was very disappointed with, guitar stuff got too metallica-ish for me, but then there was a huge ebb in creating albums. They just did Reign of Light and I gotta say it's really good. Kind of Rammstein and Skinny Puppy meet Old Man's Child, with some Persian music thrown in. I highly recommend you checking them out. Just don't get Eternal or any album before Passage.

There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? Yes, the danger must be growing 'cause the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing. AAAGGHHH!!!
JofaGuht is offline   you may: quote & reply,