View Single Post
Old 03-29-2005, 01:38 PM   #302
guybroom
Troezen

Quote:
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
hmm... interesting. But you see, if you are just limiting the content to what was actually said in the movie, then the questions will be fairly limited. It would also be damn easy for the likes of EU TITANS like me and phreak

...So rather than "who owned the cantina" which is an EU question, a movie *only* trivia thread will have things like "how many systems was the alien who confronted Luke in the Cantina wanted on ??" is that what you mean....

I wouldnt mind hearing what phreak has to say...of course Astro would have to be given extra powers if he was to run such a thread over at the OT section....

I'll keep you posted

I think it would work. If you or Phreak dont want to mod it then i can be promoted into a mod and i could mod it.

Also the questions for the OT could work. Or i guess it could be on all 5 (6 after ep3). I dont think the questions would be too bad and lets be honest - not all the questions in this one are as hard as they could be for "EU TITANS" as you would say. In fact the questions on the OT (and/or PT) would be fine. (And the answer is 12 systems.)

And if it is below you then you dont have to join.

---------------

no way am i posting an answer - especially after saying that to a mod.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,