View Single Post
Old 04-04-2005, 11:34 PM   #74
Razorfish.8
Rookie

Hey,

Wanted to say awesome work on the DLGEditor My main nitpick is that the tree view pane is rather short, and that it cannot be resized vertically.

Beyond that, I just had a question about camera id's. Is there really any difference between a camera id of -1 and 0?

New nodes created in DLG Editor seem to use -1 by default, but after I change the value in the camera id field to test other camera results, I cannot change it back to -1 because it no longer allows a minus sign in that field. Sure, I could change it back to -1 with GFF Editor, but I was curious about this deliberate >=0 limitation in DLGEditor.

Quote:
AlienRaceNode? What's that? RecordNoVO?
As far as I can tell, AlienRaceNode refers to indicies in alienvo.2da, which map to voice files in the StreamVoice\AVO\ folder. For example, in recent dialogs I have edited, T3-M4's nodes have AlienRaceNode set to 21 (which is the "T3_Speech" row in alienvo.2da), and changing it to 0 resulted in silence.
RecordNoVO seemed to always be set to 1 when AlienRaceNode was filled in, but I haven't really checked it out to see if it had to be set.

Razorfish.8 is offline   you may: quote & reply,