View Single Post
Old 04-09-2005, 04:08 PM   #7
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
Jokemaster, you are correct. But it goes even further than that, I may put new events in there or players may start whole new huge wars. Anything can happen.

Well, if there are too many players and I can't keep up with the story I'll ask for help if there's anyone else willing who's a good writer. And I won't be starting it until my other stories have finished, and I won't be joining new stories.

I'll post if I'm going away or something so that everyone doesn't get stuck.

okay well I'll post the character profile.

==================
*Character Profile*
==================

Player:
Name:
Race:
Homeworld:

Personality
Character Traits:
Character Flaws:

Statistics
Looks:
Inteligence:
Wisdom:
Strength:
Speed:
Charisma:
Force Sensativity:

===================

I'll edit this as I go.

How it would work so far is you fill out the regular information for your name, age, gender, etc... but for your personality you have to list at least six under each catagory they can be anything you can think of. Statistics will be you're given points to dish out between them. The higher your Force Sensativity the more potential you have in the force. If you're Force Sensativity is low then you may never be able to move objects with the force or suffer other lacking abuilities. The higher it is the more powerful you can become.

Let me know if there's anything you'd like to see in the character profile, and what you think of what's already there.

BTW don't make any characters now.

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,