View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 04:10 PM   #164
guybroom
Troezen

((Why did this die so suddenly?))

Adam looked at Tara. "Are you ok? I didnt mean to shock you, but they were after us. After me. I had to kill them. It's the only way we can get out."

He hugged Tara and then went out of the room. He heard police sirens. They must have had wires or something. He looked around and found a nice small sports car in the hotel car park. It was a small convertable, it was black and looked fast enough.

"Let's go." he said to Tara.

The roof had been left down, so he jumped over the doors and hot wired the engine.

He drove past the pack of police cars. There were road blocks and he looked at Tara, "give them the easy way or the hard way?"

((I'm assuming Tara is in the car too and just went along with Adam. If you don't like this, WJ, then I'll edit))

-------------

Troezen managed to hobble to the exit. He was able to walk on his leg, but it still hurt him.

At the doors, there were five of the men. They were as armed as the rest.

Troezen looked at Jack. "Any ideas?"

Just then two of the men walked over to them and pointed a gun at both of their heads.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,