View Single Post
Old 04-13-2005, 04:46 AM   #28
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Here is a go at mine. I think he is a pretty unique concept. Wait till you read all to judge. He may seem powerful, but he is easily manipulated.

================
*Character Sheet*
================

Player: Hiroki
Name: Hassari Trask
Race: Human
Homeworld: Bakura (Rim World)

Personality
Character Traits: Kind, great strength, fast, fissure in the Force, cute (in personality)
Character Flaws: Impatient, innocent, trusting, naive, congenial brain damage.
Dislikes: Cruelty, mean people, being deceived.

Statistics
Looks: 3
Intelligence: 4(innocent)
Wisdom: 3(naive)
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Charisma: 5
Fortitude: 5
Dexterity: 4
Willpower: 4
Force Sensitivity: 6(Heresey Child there have been several in Jedi History, though mostly forgotten), fissure in the Force)

Skills
Weapons: Sword(6), Hand to Hand(4), Blaster(3), Specialized Sword(2)
Fighting Styles: Veskasa fighting style(sword)(3), Garik'lah fighting style(sword)(3), Keida-Remus fighting style(specialized sword)(2)
Vehicular: Speeder(1), Star Ship(1)
Force: Knowledge of the Force(2), Combat Prowess(4), Reflexes(4), Senses(4), Force Defence(3), Force Enhancement(3), Force Power(5)
Diplomatic: Politics(2), Negotiation(1)
Other:

Training
-Private Training - age 2-6 Lv.1: Knowledge of the Force(1), Combat Prowess(1), Reflexes(1), Senses(1), Sword(1), Hand to Hand(1)
-Private Training - age 7-10 Lv.2: Combat Prowess(1), Reflexes(1), Senses(1), Force Defence(1), Force Enhancement(1), Force Power(2), Sword(2), Hand to Hand(1), Blaster(1), Veskasa fighting style(sword)(1), Politics(1), Speeder(1)
-Private Training - age 11-14 Lv.3:[i] Knowledge of the Force(1), Combat Prowess(1), Reflexes(1), Senses(1), Force Defence(1), Force Enhancement(1), Force Power(2), Sword(2), Hand to Hand(1), Blaster(1), Veskasa fighting style(sword)(2), Garik'lah fighting style(sword)(2), Politics(1), Negotiation(1), Star Ship(1)
-Private Training - age 15-18 Lv.4:[i] Combat Prowess(1), Reflexes(1), Senses(1), Force Defence(1), Force Enhancement(1), Force Power(1), Sword(1), Hand to Hand(1), Blaster(1), Garik'lah fighting style(sword)(1), Keida-Remus fighting style(specialized sword)(2), Specialized sword(2)

===============================
*Character Plot: The innocence of destruction*
===============================

This will take some careful cooperation on your part Mandy. You will need to give him a Master who "disappeared" from the order previously. He won't be trained within the order, but out in the Rim.

His Master preferably wouldn't actually care for Hassari, rather using him for his own gain. He should be a "fallen" Jedi, though not a wielder of Dark Powers, as they haven't been discovered by the Jedi at this point.

Hassari is innocent, and easily manipulated by the clever. Trained for one thing: Fighting, and destruction. When set up right, he will view it as a game which he must "win". Winning can have bad circumstances for many in some cases.

His Master preferably would use his to the highest bitter, exploiting him for his own goals. This also allows you to keep a check on my character, assuming his Master does nothing stupid to piss him off or reveal he is just using him. He sees him like a father, more so than a Padawan does there Master.

It is a very powerful character, but I feel it will add an extra demension to things. And I know your character would want to exploit him later on.

Edit: Oh, and he should probably start on a system fairly distant from Coruscent.

Last edited by Hiroki; 04-14-2005 at 10:25 PM.
Hiroki is offline   you may: quote & reply,