View Single Post
Old 04-13-2005, 03:08 PM   #167
guybroom
Troezen

((700th post!!!))

Adam smiled back at Tara. "You havnt changed." he said as he sped the car up and got out his shot gun. He fired at one of the police men, but he was wearing a bullet proof vest. But this was still ok for Adam.

"Hold on" he said, as he drove the car through the road block and hit three police men. They started firing at the car, but adam spun the car around and drove at the ones shooting. He drove straight through and spun around again.

He got out his gun and was about to fire, but he was out of bullets. "no matter" he drove into the rest and left one standing.

"Run back and tell them what ive done!"

The police man ran off and adam looked at tara with an ammount of satisfaction in his face.

"So, where to now?"

--------------------

Troezen looked at the gun and spoke slowly. "is there any way to not be killed?"

"pay me more than Adam."

"What if i did this?" he said and he grabbed the gun with enough speed that it didnt have time to shoot before it was in his grip. He pistol whiped the men and shot their heads: the only part of their bodies without the bullet proof armour.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,