View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 01:55 AM   #35
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Okay, lets see. He was abandoned from the start pretty much. His Master had already disappeared from the order when he found him, just barely over 1 year old. Even then he sensed the fissure he created within the Force. He was taken away by him, and that was basically were all his training came from.

All his life he has been trained in the Force, the blade, and the martial arts by the Fallen Jedi Master, so he would have received a great deal more training in those areas than most Jedi as he wasn't trained much in diplomacy or negotiation. His Master dealt with that mostly. He used him as a weapon against his enemies.

He trusts his Master completely at this point, the idea of him lying to him or using him is beyond thought. And suggesting such would make him extremely angry...

So, I'm going to post the skills here by age.

-Training age 3 - 6 Lv: 1 - Knowledge of the Force (1), sword(1), Senses (1), Reflexes(1), Combat Prowess(1) Hand to Hand (1).
-Training age 6 - 10 Lv: 2 - Knowledge of the Force (2), Sword (2), Senses (1), Combat Prowess (1) Hand to Hand (2), Force Defense (1), Reflexes (2).
-Training Age 10 - 15 Lv: 3 - Knowledge of the Force (3), Sword (3), Senses (2), Combat Prowess (2), Hand to Hand (3), Force Defense (2), Reflexes (2).
-Training Age 15 - 18 Lv: 4 - Knowledge of the Force (3), Sword (4), Senses (3), Combat Prowess (3), Hand to Hand (4), crafting (1), Force Defense (2), Reflexes (3).

I understand what you are saying about it not actually governing how 'good' he is. I'm trying to understand how it works though. Sorry if those skills look odd or anything. Just tell me what you think.
Hiroki is offline   you may: quote & reply,