View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 01:52 PM   #36
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
http://swgcb.yogn.net/swg-cb.php?da=...7e222d514564f5

This is a link I use for alot of the skills.

Okay I've done up your training and skills Hiroki, let me know if that is okay with you, if so edit it into your character sheet, if not, just let me know what you don't like or would like added.

(Edit: I added Force Healing)
===================
*Hassari Trask*
===================

Skills
Weapons: Sword(6), Hand to Hand(4), Blaster(3), Specialized Sword(2)
Fighting Styles: Veskasa fighting style(sword)(3), Garik'lah fighting style(sword)(3), Keida-Remus fighting style(specialized sword)(2)
Vehicular: Speeder(1), Star Ship(1)
Force: Knowledge of the Force(2), Combat Prowess(4), Reflexes(4), Senses(4), Force Defence(3), Force Enhancement(3), Force Power(5), Force Healing(1)
Diplomatic: Politics(2), Negotiation(1)
Other:

Training
-Private Training - age 2-6 Lv.1: Knowledge of the Force(1), Combat Prowess(1), Reflexes(1), Senses(1), Sword(1), Hand to Hand(1)
-Private Training - age 7-10 Lv.2:[i] Combat Prowess(1), Reflexes(1), Senses(1), Force Defence(1), Force Enhancement(1), Force Power(2), Sword(2), Hand to Hand(1), Blaster(1), Veskasa fighting style(sword)(1), Politics(1), Speeder(1)
-Private Training - age 11-14 Lv.3: Knowledge of the Force(1), Combat Prowess(1), Reflexes(1), Senses(1), Force Defence(1), Force Enhancement(1), Force Power(2), Sword(2), Hand to Hand(1), Blaster(1), Veskasa fighting style(sword)(2), Garik'lah fighting style(sword)(2), Politics(1), Negotiation(1), Star Ship(1)
-Private Training - age 15-18 Lv.4:[i] Combat Prowess(1), Reflexes(1), Senses(1), Force Defence(1), Force Enhancement(1), Force Power(1), Force Healing(1), Sword(1), Hand to Hand(1), Blaster(1), Garik'lah fighting style(sword)(1), Keida-Remus fighting style(specialized sword)(2), Specialized sword(2)

Edit: Here's the info on the new fighting styles.

=======================
*Veskasa fighting style*
=======================
On an uncharted planet on the remote edge of the galaxy, the planet Treshima drifted on it's quiet corse. The planet was inhabited by a primitive race of human-like aliens, known as the Treshimans. They lived in large clans spread out across the planet and warred amongst themselves constantly.

A fallen Jedi master discovered them when he was hiding from the Republic and used their planet to lay low on. The Treshimans excelled in various combat forms. Veskasa was a war hero amongst them who waged war all across the planet. the Veskasa fighting style is one for aggressive sword fighting style with various hand to hand moves integrated into it.
========================
*Garik'lah fighting style*
========================
Garik'lah was another Treshiman hero, though not a war hero like Veskasa. Treshiman built many temples where he trained his disciples in very graceful and skillful sword combat.
========================
*Keida-Remus fighting style*
========================
Keida and Remus were skillful sword masters known planet wide for there unique sword style. Keida and Remus were twins, brother and sister, who fought in many great wars. They both carried a large arsenal of various sword styles. They forged their own sword designs and had many followers. Their sword tecknique is taught all over Treshima and highly regarded.
========================

weirderudare, I have an idea for Shi'va, let me know what you think.

===================
*Shi'va fighting style*
===================
Shi'va is a hand to hand fighting style that focuses on using the body as the ultimate weapon, redering other weapons useless. With the hand one can parry a sword, deflect a blaster bolt, and expose vulerable pressure points on the body turning hands and feet into deadly weapons.
===================

Edit: Okay well this has taken a long time to do and I'm still not done making masters and planning plots but hopefully the story can begin tonight or tomorow.

Last edited by Mandalorian54; 04-14-2005 at 02:21 PM.
Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,