View Single Post
Old 04-18-2005, 06:18 AM   #171
guybroom
Troezen

((oops I thought that Jack was fighting some other guys - forget the other post then))

Troezen got up off the ground and got into the car with Jack and Trent. He got in and suddenly noticed something on the roof.

"Hey, you guys - i think they've got snipers." He got inot the car and covered his head in panick.

---------------------------

Adam looked at Tara and laughed. "I dont have a fake ID with me, but I know where i can get one." He drove off in an odd direction.

"I hope you dont become screamish when we get there" He said to Tatra in a demonic sort of fashion. He sped the car up to full speed and soon was at a small back ally.

"Come in." He said as he walked into a small shop with guns and other weapons around the wall.

"Hey," said Adam. "You know what i need." he said as he threw the shotgun to the shopkeeper. He was small and had a twich in his eye.

"Sure, let me get it for you." The man walked into a back room and came out with a small box.

"make it three." said Adam. "And give me one of those and two of them" he said pointing at a large machete and then two small pistols.

"Sure."

"I want them loaded." Said Adam with a manic laugh breaking through his voice.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,