View Single Post
Old 04-26-2005, 03:39 PM   #182
guybroom
Troezen

Adam looked at Tara with a grin. "Take a your pick." He said gesturing around the room. "Actually, Ive got a better idea." he winked at Tara and he took the loaded guns from the shop owner and fired at him.

He looked at the body behind the glass case and smiled and took a key from the man's pockets. "Take it all."

Adam walked out of the shop and gestured to Tara to wait in the room. He walked around the back and he saw a large white van. Adam got in and started the engine with the keys.

He drove it around the the front of the shop and walked in again.

"Help me to take it all into the van." he told Tara.

His phone rang.

"Hello." ... "You mean they're dead?" .... "Well done" ..... "I have a gift for you now." ... "come to the house as soon as you can."

"Guess who's dead!" He laughed to Tara.

He started to take all the weapons and ammo from the shop. He also found some drugs - seringes and pills. He picked them up too.

---------------------------------

Troezen was in the hotel and wasnt too comfortablke watching the doctor work on Trent. "Hey, Ill go away while this is going on I think."

He walked outside and looked around. It was quite nice and it looked like they would be able to hide out for a short while.

He went into a room and found some computers. He found a free one and went on it. He hacked into the FBI records.

"Let's see what they are actually saying about Adam."

He looked and it said that he was a terrorist and had killed many people. He looked at the record of what he had done and he almost burst out laughing at some of the things he had done.

He had tried to hijack air-force 1 and crash it into the white house via computer and had almost succeded.

He had many simmilar things to this. But the police could never catch him. Troezen realised that because the game was officaly made by Tara and Jack that no one knew that the game was changed.

Adam looked at what they were up against and panicked, laughed and felt confident all at once.

He then checked his own record and found that he was dead, so was Jokemaster and Trent.

He ran back to the room and told them.

((sorry its such a long post))

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,