View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 11:23 PM   #56
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
===========
*Update*
===========

I'm almost completely changing the game. Forget about the old character sheet, I'm making a simpler one. Forget about the skills and plots. I'm simplifying things. The story will carry on as normal but I'm giving players more freedom. Here is the new character sheet, fill it out before joining the story.

===========
===========

================
*Character Sheet*
================

Player: (Your Lucasforums user name)

Name:

Height:
Weight:
Hair: (style, length, and color)
Eye Color:

Appearence: (anything about your character's physical appearence you want to add)

Bio: (details about your character, personality, character traits, likes and dislikes, quirks and flaws, anything like that)

History: (explain why your character is what and where he is, explain any relation to other characters, and any other details about his past you'd like to tell us)

==============
==============

If you want to make an NPC to interact with, such as a family member or friend of your character, fill out a bio and history.

The owner controls this NPC. The bio should detail anything about their person, the history should detail anything about events in the past relating to them. Other info is just anything you feel we should know about this NPC but doesn't fit in either of the other two catagories.

=========
*NPC*
=========
Owner:

Bio:

History:

Other info:

=========
=========

NPCs can only be controlled by their owner unless otherwise stated by the owner or myself.

The rules have been posted in the new thread. Read the rules and create a character and as many NPCs as you like, then you're ready to join.

Please discuss what you'd like to do in the story with your character in here. The plot that I am writing involves Derrik Newest becoming the first Dark Jedi and splintering the Jedi into two seperate factions. This is the begining of the Jedi Civil War.

Derrik is a young Jedi at the Academy on Corosant, at first he has no knowledge of the Dark side, no one does, but soon it will come.

==========

=================
*Character Sheet*
=================
Player: Mandalorian54

Name: Derrik Newest

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 150Ibs
Hair: short, black, messy (Pic)
Eye Color: blue

Appearence: Strong build, physically fit. Handsome and rugged.

Bio: Aggressive, impatient, rash, smart, quick, charming, cool. He hates slow learning proccesses and long waits, he likes to jump right into things. He isn't very cautious and is too hasty to attack first without assessing the situation carefully. He likes women and he's good looking but he's foolish and he fools around, he's more playful than serious.

History: Born on the Planet Metellos, Derrik lived in a poverty striken family in the over crowded suburbs of the surface slums. He was found by the young Jedi Ahri Jokar, who brought him to the Jedi Order where he was trained in the Force and served as Ahri's padwan when he was old enough.

==============
==============

=========
*NPC*
=========
Owner: Mandalorian54

Bio: Ahri Jokar, 31 years old, male. Ahri is peaceful, compasionate, honest, he's a mentor to all young Jedi and understands the Force very well. Ahri always tries to resolve a conflict with words before violence. Ahri is a great warrior but fervently belives in a peaceful approach when at all possible.

History: Born on Corosant, Ahri was discovered by the Jedi at a very early age and was strong in the force from the begining. When Ahri was a young Jedi he found Derrik on the planet Metellos. Many years later, when Ahri had become a Jedi Master and Derrik was old enough to become a padwan, Ahri took Derrik to be his padwan. Ahri had one padwan before Derrik but he was killed.

Other info:

=========
=========

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,