*Character Sheet*
================

Player: Wildjedi

Name: Rayna

Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 117
Hair: dark brown, frames her face, ends at chin
Eye Color: brown

Appearence: dresses mostly in dark browns, grays, and black, carries twin blasters and a single sword. Her sword is light and designed for use with only one hand. For the most part, it is decorative, but it is very sharp and she uses it if she needs to.

Bio: Rayna is a quiet girl for the most part, almost to the point of appearing rude, but she is very kind once a person gets to know her.

History: Rayna was taken from her family at a very young age to be trained among by the Jedi. She currently travels the galaxy with her master, Jessa, but they are on their way back to the Academy on Coruscant.

=========
*NPC*
=========
Owner: Wildjedi

Bio: Jessa, 43 year old Human Female, golden brown hair, worn in a ponytail that falls between her shoulder blades. 5 feet tall, 110 pounds.

History: Trained as a Jedi from infancy, progressed quickly, was knighted at 30, began training an impatient young girl when she was 33, but the girl was killed after 3 years. Jessa has been training Rayna for 7 years now.

Other info: carries an old projectile shotgun and a sword similar in design to Rayna's. Wears mostly lighter browns. Jessa is much more conversational than Rayna and gets along well with most people she meets, even those she just met.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,