Thread: [TSL] USM Released!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 10:02 PM   #28
MdKnightR

I have to say that I have been "unlucky" too. I have played the game through to the end with the USM installed and I am not quite half-way through my 2nd game with it. The only saber crystals that I encountered was Segan's (at one time I had nearly 10 crystals) Rocarian (probably a half a dozen or so), and a handful of Padawan crystals. The only exceptions were the
spoiler:
Blood of Malevolence that was wielded by one of the Sith assassins in the Tomb of Freedon Nadd and the Alora-sor-Dana saber from the end of the Onderon storyline.
and, of course the
spoiler:
personal sabers of the Sith Lords and Jedi Masters you get when you scavenge their bodies.
I have never encountered the Negotiator, Type A Lightsaber [aka ani�s ep2], Type B Lightsaber [aka Yoda�s ep2], Type C Lightsaber [aka Dooku�s ep2], Darth Bandon's saber, Darth Malak's Lightsaber, Stylized Exar Kun Lightsaber, Jedi Master's Lightsaber[aka. Mace Windu's Lightsaber AotC], Jedi Knight's Lightsaber[ aka. Obi-Wan Kenobi's Lightsaber ANH], Traditional Jedi Knights Lightsaber[aka. Qui-gon Jin's Lightsaber Ep.1], Xia Terashai's Short Saber, Type-S Short Lightsaber, Type-G Short Lightsaber, Type-J Lightsaber, or the Type-E Lightsaber.

MdK
MdKnightR is offline   you may: quote & reply,