View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 11:35 PM   #68
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally posted by T7nowhere

Do the cystals still work? It sounds to me that either the icons are missing all together or the uti is missing.

I know that the crystal icons are not missing from USM I just check them in KSE and they all have icons.

Really you "Hate subfolders", I love subfolders, I can't stand getting mods all mixed up it also helps when working on a mod to keep the files isolated, But I'm meticulous with what goes into my override.
It's the icon files that seem to be missing. Everything else works fine. I just "Hate" subfolders in my overide. Anytime I create a mod it has it's own directory with dozens of other subdirectories for files in various states. I'm meticulous as well, Hence every mod I build has about 3 copies on different drives. That way I have backups and other variants to make sure they work. Then I use KMM to throw them in overide.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may: quote & reply,