View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 06:47 PM   #27
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Asgardried Lounge

Marin: I think that is a decision that should be made by all of us together, and only after we have all had a chance to observe the individual in question. It shouldn't be a snap decision in a stressful moment just because we think we've found someone who can help us... or because we've found a long-lost friend or relative and are dying to let them know... *She looks at Tanara* No offense meant to you and your sister.

I know we've been using a vouching system so far but that could become dangerous. We're all fallible.

Raschel: Pardon me... but I didn't know anyone else could reach the Time Matrix. Aren't we the only ones going through this quest, and isn't that the only way to get it?

Guy: Actually that is one more thing we need to discuss after this. But, to continue with this subject first... what is the vote as to what to tell the three captives?

Marin: I don't think we should tell them much yet. The Holocaust yes - in fact I've already told Chere and Cody about that. Not the Time Matrix, though. Not until we can all be sure, not just through my opinion, but through everyone's, that they can be trusted.

----------

Asgardried Cargo Hold

*The cockpit section of Guy's ship sits silently in the Asgardried.

Then, abruptly, the door splits open. K'Warra climbs out, sporting burn scars, an odd limp, and patches of skin in a rainbow of bright colors in contrast to his normal aqua skin tone*

K'Warra: Well that was interesting. Haven't seen a security system that creative in... well, years. Now, where has everyone gotten off to?

Last edited by Redwing; 07-29-2005 at 02:45 AM.
Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,