View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 06:21 PM   #17
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Current Game: Minecraft MP: PynCraft|Tekkit
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoffe -mkb-
It would be nice if you added reference material for classes that is annoyingly missing from the manual, such as:

Defense bonus progression
Saving throw progression
Feat progression
What feats are granted automatically and at what levels.
What the class specific feats and force powers are and what level you can pick them
Base skillpoints granted/levelup

That, and a description of what the Droid Interface feat that HK-47 can pick at levelup does. Still haven't been able to figure out its purpose.
How's this?

http://www.starwarsknights.com/skillstsl.php

Check out the New Downloads addition and click on the 2 sheets. I'm currently working on a visual representation via website, but hopefully for now these might help you (and others) out...

Let me know what you think (that goes for everyone)

** I have noticed that sometimes the second link "Feats Only" loads cluttered. Just hit your Refresh / Reload button and it should fix it right up

----------

As for the description of what the Droid Interface feat that HK-47 can pick at levelup does. From what I've been able to gather through questioning and snooping, this was a feat that was supposed to have consequence on the missing Droid Planet. However, since I can't find concrete evidence to support this, I'll take it as hearsay... hehehe

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may: quote & reply,