View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 08:47 AM   #248
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen was right behind Jack and he got there to see Jack staring at a guard. He got the idea of what was going on. "We're with Trent. Let us in!" He said. He too had no ID with him - other that the fake passports which he thought was best not to show to the police if he didnt need to.

"Come on. Radio Trent ((forgoten his last name)) He'll tell you who we are."

--------------------

Adam was sitting there. He was just being told the extent of the damage he had done. The number of people he is known to have killed, the panic and all of that sort of thing. He didnt really care.

"Do you even realise that the --" Said the man.

"Look, shut up. If I'm going to jail, then I'm going to jail. Now let me ask you something."

"What?!"

"did people get injuries outside of the game? Someone said they did, but I don't understand it."

"Yes, they did. There were multiple reports of people having injuries from what they say they did in the game. Some people even say they saw people with the head set on suddenly get gashes on their face or suddenly scream. There was one report of a woman dying from the game."

"DIE? I've got to check the programming, there could be an infectious virus in them. The game wasnt designed to injure outside of it. Please let me check it."

((trent would walk in about then and decide whether or not to let him go))

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,