View Single Post
Old 08-03-2005, 04:50 PM   #15
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Having an old map does not make one a fool," Kale retorted. "And if you'll simply allow us to leave, we'll return the way we came and leave the Forest of the Druids without fight and all information of the forest will stay in the forest."

"Kale, wait," Katarina said quietly as Kale turned to go. She turned to Ilenal. "We were headed for Suureek, a little village against the mountains."

"Katarina," Kale muttered. "Enough." Then, to Ilenal, "Perhaps we are more foolish than we thought. We took this map from a strange little man... most likely a Dwarf. He gave us the map and told us where to go. But I can see now that he was merely trying to get rid of us by arousing the anger of the Druids so that they would kill us."

"Finally some truth out of your mouth!" Katarina exclaimed, looking to Kale. He shrugged and did not answer her.

"The Dwarf's name is Gerv," he went on. "Or so he said. What I see before me now makes me doubt everything he told us."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,