View Single Post
Old 08-08-2005, 01:46 PM   #69
Aiden Star
Rookie

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was playing KOTOR 3.....my mind created such a mouth watering game it was unbelievable!

This was the story line......

1. You are a force sensitive who trains as a Jedi
2. You meet another Jedi and fall in love.....
3. Your loved one is taken by a Sith Lord......
4. Character struggles with loss of the person they love. This can lead to the dark side......
5. Now the main story line wasnt to find the one you love. However it was to find and destory the Sith..........however with constant lure to dark side
6. Whatever path you take.....there is a MAJOR FINAL BATTLE. This is on the lines of Star Wars movies and KOTOR1........In the final battle you fight and kill off what you think is the Sith Lord who has captured the one you love. However only to find out there is a REAL sith lord waiting for you.......

FINAL BATTLE.....

The Sith Lord manages to cut off both of your arms......you are on your knees as the Sith Lord comes over to be-head you.......your light saber is a few metres away....however you are helpless without arms......or are you?

The Sith Lord goes for the final strike.......when suddenly his attack is blocked by your light saber......the camera does not show who has blocked the blow....it makes the viewer think that it is your long lost lover....however it is you.....using the force.......you push back the Sith Lord and there is a brilliant light saber duel where the Sith Lord is battling the light saber as your character stands back on your feet...showing resillience......you walk closer and closer to the Sith lord....and the force is growing stronger and stronger....bordering on the hate..............The Sith Lord slowly reteates with this sudden relentless attack........

Then a powerful blow and the Sith Lord falls to the ground ....in the processs is unmasked.............

.......the reality is daunting when the truth is shown.........the Sith Lord is a Jedi you once knew.........

.....the person you loved........

.....do you fall to the dark side......or do you end it.......capture......or to the death......

Thats what I dreamt I was playing! I was soooooo excited!

There is no wrong
There is no right
There is no dark
There is no light.
There is freedom in neutrality.

- Aiden Star
Aiden Star is offline   you may: quote & reply,