View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 05:30 AM   #108
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((OOS: JM - actually, we don't violate canon, with very few exceptions (and those exceptions are almost all EU plot details, like the Vong having infiltrated everything, etc.). That is a major sticking point. XD

I don't have a problem with Matt being able to do that as a special ability (since he isn't that great at anything else ), but there's no way in heck anyone is going to be able to send a specific reply back, because THEY wouldn't have that power... since it's not a canonical thing that Jedi can do... at least, not untrained.

DEAC! ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE ORTHOS AND ELLELA SAY ANYTHING OR NOT? XD))

Asgardried Lounge

Chere: Because I don't trust your knight in shining armor here. *to Viddall* And don't think having your girl here is fooling anyone. Lemme guess: she's another freak with crazy powers, like Cody and me? I know what happens to freaks like us if we don't watch out - we get captured and sold as Very Interesting conversation pieces or slaves or kinky sex toys. I just spent a year in and out of cages and I'm not going back in another one. *She stares hard at Gerd* Now, how would I know you're not all drugged up to be passive, or aren't wearing some mind control device under all that fancy armor...

----------

Asgardried Cargo Bay

K'Warra: Well, well. Looks like we have wanderers. Come to join the party, little lost humans?

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,