View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 02:48 PM   #115
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
((Admiral, it was Tanara who spoke to Guy.))

Asgardried Cargo Bay

Tanara frowned. "So you've heard of her... that's obvious." She sighed. "I just realized something... though you may have the answer to Matt's questions, we really don't have a way of getting the answer back to him..."

"Do you mean to say that his message does him no good?" Elaina wondered. Tanara nodded thoughtfully. Elaina fell silent for a moment. Then, in a gesture that was completely random if viewed in context with the current conversation, she dropped Kira's lightsaber and kicked it savagely away.

"There!" she exclaimed. "I don't ever want to touch that thing again..." she glanced at Tanara, who was giving her a rather odd look and attempted to explain. "It's a Dark Side weapon... I just got tired of it... that's all."

"It was in your hand... it was your decision," Tanara answered, a small smile coming to her face. Elaina shrugged and glanced at Idun before turning to glare at the discarded lightsaber.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,