View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 12:30 PM   #182
Ztalker
Saving the world casually

Forum Veteran 
Personally, i would like to see an extended equip-screen.
I would like a hood-equip screen. With every robe, you get a hood-equipable.
I you dont equip, it stays the normal way. But if equiped, the hood will turn on.
Also, a cybernetic-slot should be added. So you can 'equip' a cyber-arm, or legs, with unique bonusses. The hand could give more strenght, since it has a battery instead of muscles. The legs could give more dexternity, since they respond better than normal legs. Ans these implants should be a texture or something, and they should come in different versions. Players who would like a bonus, but no weird robot-hand, could get the Luke-model. And players who really like it, the Anakin-model with the yellow lights or the cool glove.
Also, some bosses should have some cybernetic parts. Darth Sion with a cyber-arm is cool, aight? Also, this makes the PC stronger, thus making him more 'godlike' as the movies tend to show. But the gameplay won;t weaken, since bosses (and strong npc's ) have cybernetic parts too.

This coul make the game a bit cooler, since implants are quit common. The navigators on the bridge of the Trade Federation in Episode 1 have cybernetic-eye implants for faster information absorbing. Also, the slaves had a cybernetic implant preventing them from fleeing. And off course Anakin/Vader/Grievous with their Cybernetic parts that make them stronger.
We all know a battle-style relies very much on footwork. That explains Vader's smash-bash-power style, since his legs are that strong.

I believe Rage of the Wookies features implants too, but i'm not sure. COul be Jump to lightspeed too.

If anyone has more ideas, be my guest.
Ztalker is offline   you may: