View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 12:59 AM   #189
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Boots
I would say make a new item for the default clothing, it would act like clothing but actually be like armor for the specific character while the vestless and jacklet skins would take the place of where the default clothing was. And I know about that modeling thing. I asked for help on that but nobody seemed to want to. (and yes I did check the tutorials but svoshes really should have better grammar skills.)

The problem is those clothing skins are based on custom models for Atton & mira. The only way to enable the clothes would be to change the starting model for all of player entries or renaming atton & mira's model files to match the default player mdl file.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may: