View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 02:42 PM   #53
guybroom
Troezen

((sorry, i forgot she was in the game.))

"Jack," Troezen said quietly in the office. "Do you really trust Jokey? I know we owe him and everything, but hes gone into all of it very fast. And I thought that this was supposed to be a relitavly secret operation. How did he find us?"

Troezen sat down on top of the desk. "Maybe im just being paranoid, just after the adam fiasco, don;t let it happen again."

((JM, you didnt hear any of that, so you think that everyone trusts him.))

---------

Adam kept typing. He was legit during the day, so if anyone suddenly came in or if someone was watching him, no one would know the difference.

He looked at what he had done and he was happy with it. He would now put this to the programmers to finish off perfectly over the next day or so and he would start on the layout of the game.

He stood up and walked to the office door. He opened it and walked towards the programmers section of the building.

He looked over them, and suddenly he saw one that looked interesting. He looked over thier shoulders and looked at the screen. He was silent and the programmer didnt know he was there.

"What's this?!" adam asked angrily. "An email? From Troezen?" He grabbed the programmer by the arm and pulled him out of his seet. The programmer backed against the small wall around his desk.

adam read the email and laughed. "So you're a mole then are you?" he said. "That's interesting."

Adam replyed to the email giving false things about what to do and how to do them.

"Now that's sent, I'm taking you to Trent and we'll see what to do with you." He pulled him by the arm towards the stairs. "And you," he said pointing to anyother progtammer, "finish of these." He said thowing the disk with the programe he was just working on.

He knocked hard on Trent's office door.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,