View Single Post
Old 09-04-2005, 02:18 PM   #61
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen nodded to the idea of the king and queen. "Like I said before, it's an easter egg. What if they have to find a tiny, camoflauged button on a wall in the middle of nowhere?"

Troezen then heard a chime from his computer and ran over. He'd got a reply from his friend. "Hey guys, our mole's replied." Troezen sat down and read the email. "He says that if we go to the building now, he could get us in. We'd have to be quick though, he will only be able to help us during his lunch hour. This is going to be difficult. We've got about three hours to get to the building and its a bit of a way to go."

Troezen printed off the instructions and gave them to Jack. "Let's just you and me go, the less of us there are, the better. Do you know how to get there?"

((WJ, just make up a place or whatever.))

-----------

Adam walked into the office dragging the programmer behind him.

"Trent, we've got a mole in here. He's been talking to our friend Troezen about our game, he was telling them where we are in the process and how to stop us. Plus it gets better. It turns out that Tara and Jack have been making a new version of the original. Any ideas of what to do with this guy? I've already set a bait up for them to come here."

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,