Thread: Researching.
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2001, 12:44 PM   #1
nova_wolf
Jedi Guardian Fenrir

Researching.

Need the help.
The vast knowledge of Star Wars that is XWA.net should know this...

Ackbar - we know he was captured, and Tarkin used him as a slave. I have loked all over place, and cannot find anything before that. I hope there is not, as I am going to tell Ackbar's story in my book, Crossfire.
I have already muffed continuity once (had to restart COMPLETELY over that !). As such, last check - does ANYONE know if there anything out there. Pretty, absoloutley, fairly, 99.9% sure there is not, but REALLY acnnot afford to eff up so badly again, although it would not be QUITE so bad comapred to the first time.
So - come on, help me out here !

Plus, I think I have found a site that tried as I did a while ago, to collect together loads of writers from online. I am going to see if I can coax some over. Woud be great for both crossfire and XWA.net...

------------------
Nova Squadron, the Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the Nebulon B Frigate 'Oracle', home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - SSDs (See our work with the Iron Fist !) !'
Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')
nova_wolf is offline   you may: quote & reply,