Thread: Menu Editing
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 08:46 PM   #3
Higginson

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorace
Well, you'd have to set up the menu system to split up the current "species" selection stuff into Jedi and Sith lists. I imagine you'd have to just use some fancy .menu editting to either hardwire the possible selections or write up some new UI scripts to sort the models into Sith/Jedi catagories.
Aha, that's what I wanted to hear. I saw something about a UI script for the character list, but didn't know where to find it/how to make my own/where to put it so it's overwritten.

Quote:
I'd probably just examine how the species button on the current menus works and go from there.
yeah, that's what I've done so far, I used the species button as a template, and copied the whole section twice, and made new references as @MENUS_JEDI and @MENUS_SITH. I have the two new buttons on my menu and everything, just don't know how to make 2 lists of models.

If you (or anyone else!) could give me any more info on the UI thing, that would be very much appreciated. Thanks again mate.

MSN MESSENGER: Johnnyknoxville113@hotmail.com
Thanks To Lost Welshman For The Sweet Avatar
git_sum_stuka donated: 38 points, Padanime donated: 30 points, NeoDios donated : 556 points, Reborn Outcast donated: 100 points, Katarn07 donated: 25 points, CyBerNetiX donated: 50 points, Lost Welshman donated: 255 points
Jediknightiii.co.uk Forums
Higginson is offline   you may: quote & reply,