View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 12:33 PM   #16
Rebel_Trooper
Rookie

Quote:
Why can't they just supply a decent battlefield-type Star Wars game? As awesome as BF2 is, it's not Star Wars. Really, I'd have been so much happier if instead LA decided to team up with DICE and make SWBF2 actually an expansion pack for BF2, instead of using the same crappy engine, physics, etc. from SWBF.
Seriously, you took the words right out of my mouth. Why do they insist on using the same crappy engine? Why must jedi be so predominant in this sort of game? What drugs are the devs taking here?

It still looks like it has the possibility of being fun, just the heroes, the engine and the numerous dev errors damage the game far too much. I know I sound like a Battlefront hater, but I'm not. I really do want to love the game and feel pleased with it, but as much as I try, I realise that at the end of the day, it's just another mediocre Star Wars game.

Battlefront II common classes: Bothan Spy, Imperial Officer, Clone Commander or the Droid Engineer. Without points an Engineer or Vanguard.
Rebel_Trooper is offline   you may: quote & reply,