View Single Post
Old 09-10-2005, 10:25 AM   #37
DarthMuffin
Dark Cupcake of the Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-8252
What I'm talking about is the Battle of Geonosis.
??
Glad we're talking about the same thing.

Quote:
Not really. You just have to be in a position of command. I mean, George Bush isn't in the army, but he's commander-in-chief.
If he is commander-in-chief, he is in the army. He just doesn't wear the uniform. There are plenty of "civils" who work for the army.

But let's leave Bush out of this. We don't want this to turn into a political debate.

Quote:
Totally different situation. The Separatist factions all pledged their armies to the leaders of the Confederacy. The Jedi Council did NOT pledge the Jedi Order to the Grand Army.
Indeed, but the Jedi have pledged their help to the republic. The Grand Army and the Jedi Order are working together in the war. While the the BF1 side was "officially" referred to as "the republic clone army", things have changed since AotC. We're no longer talking about the clone army, we're talking about the republic itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesdomain
I thought I saw a nice screenshot on Lucasarts Star Wars Battlefront II website showing Darth Maul walking around Mos Espa or Mos Eisley. I hope they have the original Battlefront's maps in it also.
Rumours say that all the BF1 maps will be in. I saw the Maul screen too, and Hoth is in one of the video.

And since most of the new maps are from Ep3, they need to keep some OT content in the game.

~Dark Cupcake of the Sith
DarthMuffin is offline   you may: quote & reply,