A new version of Kotor Tool will be posted today.
If you're manually downloading, check that the version number is the one below.
v1.0.2084.15886 (2005-9-15 17:00)
- ERF subtree now rebuilds each time it is expanded so changes in Modules folder can be seen during development
- Module editor now includes .TGA files that are located in a module project's Extras folder
- ERF Builder can now add whole directories with file type filtering
- ERF Builder handles multiple item removal
- Door editor now supports KotOR II NotBlastable and OpenState flags
- Creature editor now supports KotOR II Hologram, NotReorienting, and IgnoreCrePath flags
- Creature editor now supports KotOR II BlindSpot and MultiplierSet values
- 2DA editor Row Label renumbering is disabled when non-numeric labels are present
- 2DA editor Row Label renumbering now prompts for a starting value
Kotor Tool Developer
"You want to help everyone who asks for aid, answer all of their questions, write that crucial bit of code for which they're searching, and be the hero who saves the day (and their job), but there comes a point when you realize that sleep is sometimes necessary."
Visit the Kotor Tool Forum