View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 11:30 AM   #364
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Good luck with that," Ryan offered helpfully. He turned and left.

(Time skip)

John finished the two versions of the script in four days. No further attacks were made on the house. Lisa could tell that the people didn't trust her and it made her nervous. She called Gary daily to plead with him to let her leave. He always refused.

"If they don't know you know, you can still work for me," he said.

Onthe other hand, John felt totally trusted. They talked to him about their plans for the script and made suggestions for revision.

Meanwhile, Danni continued to write the real script. She finished it a day before John finished his and a meeting occurred in the computer room. John was working on his scripts, Lisa was locked away in her room. The meeting was held by Lizza, David, Milo, Ryan, Kelli, Kevin (the doctor), and Danni.

These people went over the real plan. A day later, they went over the plan that John would think was the real plan. Lisa was left out of both meetings. John was left out of the first. Lisa knew she was not trusted, but John was kept clueless about how much the others knew about him.

"I hope this works," Danni told the others at the second meeting (the one with John). "I'd hate to have to live on the run forever."

"We won't have to," Ryan said, sporting his fake mustache, the 'disguise' John was led to believe would be the final disguise. "I'm a good actor. We'll make this work."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,