Thread: Oh Screw This!
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 04:46 PM   #30
TK-8252
Get Cloned.

You know, I find it strange how you refer to our critisism of something that needs to be improved as "crying." I hope you know that your misuse of the word "crying" to describe the critisism directed towards your beloved Battlefront makes you look foolish (not saying you're a fool, but that your misuse of the word in a subtle attempt to insult is foolish). You know that critisism is actually a GOOD thing? Because it allows for things to be IMPROVED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HordaK
well TK u havent read my post, have u?
Yes I have.

Quote:
but i cant understand the crying "This game sucks my Heavy Trooper is blue not green"
I never recall saying that the Heavy Trooper needs to be green.

Quote:
if u really can give me one proofed example i will immediatly stop saying that crying about missing or wrong details is childish.
Crying about such things would be childish, yes. But critisizing the blantant errors and failed attempts that the developers have made is not crying, not whining, not moaning, and not childish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtech
Look, in the name of something real evil, just STOP. You don't get it. I haven't insulted anyone since my first post on this thread and it wasn't even you. And the person it was I apologised to.
Oh great, now I'm evil. I feel like Sean Hannity when that black fundamentalist called him the devil. Oh well.

And here, I'll quote where you decided it would be fun to throw those subtle insults in, excluding the girlfriend part (you must be so proud of that):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtech
Wait, you've been whinging non-stop about how much SWBF2 sucks on and on and when I do make a sensible (but long post), instead of reading it and making a point you sit back and moan again?
So yeah, like I said above. Critisizing the blantant errors and failed attempts that the developers have made is not crying, not whining, not moaning, and not childish.

It seems to me that for some reason the "majority" here (people who post about how good the game is) feel it's acceptable to kick around the "minority" (people who openly critisize the game). That kind of thing bores me really fast.

Last edited by TK-8252; 09-28-2005 at 04:43 PM.
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,