View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 07:52 PM   #21
TK-8252
Get Cloned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melord
Wow the anger, the hostility! Why did you even post? Did you add anything to the discussion other than your hostility?
Perhaps you should be asking yourself the same questions.

Quote:
So your saying there isn't and never was any cheaters in JO? How long have you been playing?
When the hell did I ever say that?

I played it for a couple years. I don't automatically assume that just because someone's better than me that they're cheating, hacking, etc.

Quote:
I try to bring up an honest discussion, in a existing thread and I'm met by animosity for simply mentioning the word "cheat." Did I touch a nerve here?
Your idea of an "honest discussion" is telling those who disagree with you that they're little nerd kids who need to go clean up their room? Your idea of an honest discussion is highly perverse.

Quote:
Or was it the age comment I made? Ya know I'm not much older than he is but I know that at 17 we all think we're very important for some reason. I know that at 17 you're still OWNED by your parents and thats why they lack the credibility to make snooty comments... if anyone does have that credibility, I haven't found it yet.
Wait, since when does age determine credibility?

Quote:
Please, everyone, if you don't have anything to add but negativity please just don't post here.
You, sir, someone who's been at LucasForums for a little over a month, do not dictate who can and cannot post here. Now follow your own advice.

Quote:
I will only laugh at your nerd rage.
How strangely ironic.

Quote:
There is cheating in JO and you know it, whether or not you consider it cheating because you're an active participant... is up for debate.
...Of course there's cheating. People use helpusobi 1 and devmap all the time to get god mode, all weapons, etc. Then there's admin mods who allow the admins and their friends to use powers that are essentially cheating. But hacking, on the other hand, is likely non-existant as there's really no competitive play in JO anymore.

Quote:
p.s. I bet all the girlz think your sig is the rage TK-8252
Wait, there's GURLZ on the INTRANET?

BLASPHEMY!
TK-8252 is offline   you may: